One weekend evening I got the call from my sister-in-law. My brother with his wife and my nephew had gone to London for a week's vacation.
My sister-in-law was very worried and told me that she was having some troubles when she urinated. I asked several questions and quickly realized that she had a urine infection.
I told her to go to a health center to get treatment for her urinary tract infection. After a few hours she called me back. She told me that she had to wait about 5 hour and she couldn't stand it anymore. She asked me if I could do anything. And then I came out with the idea that I could e-mail her a prescription with the medicine that she had to take.
I began to investigate whether a recipe issued from any country was valid in another foreign country. Luckily it was.
So I filled out one of my recipes and sent it to my sister-in-law by email. I told her to go to a pharmacy and show it.
At 5 minutes she called me saying that she already had the antibiotic. In a few hours she told me that she was so much better of her urine infection.
To this day, she still thanks me for "saving her life".
That situation made me wonder how many people, like my sister-in-law, had a urine infection and lived every day that same anguish that she proved.
- Not being able to go to a health center for distance, lack of transportation, etc.
- Being abroad and not knowing where to go, not having medical coverage or facing a high cost to be attended or a language barrier.
- Being a weekend or being an hour out of hours.
- Getting an appointment in a few days.
- Long waiting time in the emergency room
- Languaje barrier.
- Or for any other reason why you need urgent treatment.
A remote consultation with a medical specialist with a valid medical prescription is the solution for your urine infection.
This is how urinaryinfection365.com is born and me and my team of experts want to help you get your urine infection diagnosed and treated as quickly as possible.